Tuesday, July 26, 2011

more than i can chew :P

sometimes I tend to bite off more than i can chew. however here are the past weeks photos.


something i have always loved, abstract art. i have always admired water droplet pics, well now, i have made my own!!



fresh veggies, i could seriously eat my lunch (ok all three meals) in a garden

food! i seriously love food, i love to eat food, cook food, photograph food, smell food, i.love.food.


dragonflies, there is just something about dragonflies. i love them, i also love dragons and snapdragons.



totally self explanatory.



i know i said storms the other day but i really do love them, so for a change we will say lightning.



my first born eyes, the first eyes to look at me with unconditional love, to call me "mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment